Little Indians is a children's fashion and lifestyle label aimed at the (fashion) conscious mother who thinks about the future. Since its launch in 2014, Little Indians has grown rapidly. Little Indians is currently available in more than 500 boutiques, concept stores and department stores across 49 countries. The collection is characterized by carefully selected eco-friendly fabrics and materials and is produced under 100% fair trade conditions in Turkey.
Do you live in the Rotterdam/Ridderkerk area and would you like to help us? Then read on quickly, because we would like to get in touch with you!
We are looking for a Marketplaces intern for our Head Office located in Ridderkerk . For this location we are looking for someone who can perform the following activities.
We are immediately looking for a marketplace intern. With your enthusiasm and creativity, you go crazy creating new feeds for new marketplaces. You are fully up to date with the latest developments and you can empathize with the interests of our target group. You also contribute ideas to new social media campaigns. And keep the website and feeds up to date.
Your main tasks will be:
- Optimizing product pages;
- Analyzing competition;
- Monitoring product reviews on the various platforms to ensure our customer satisfaction;
- Optimizing the Marketplace processes to work as effectively and efficiently as possible;
What do we expect from you:
- You have more than average knowledge of different product feeds;
- You are following a relevant education;
- You are a regulator and researcher;
- you are independent;
- You have a problem-solving attitude.
- Preferably living in the area of Ridderkerk / Barendrecht / Rotterdam